Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Back!

After a chaotic couple of weeks, I have finally made my way back to the blogosphere. It's amazing how the plans that I make don't always work out the way I plan. I am reminded of the verse:

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 

 God has shown me through all my various adventures and small trials that He is completely and utterly in control. I  may make plans for my future and how I want my day to day schedule to flow but ultimately I have little to no control of the whims of fate. It is God who is the author and the director of this movie, called history, I am merely a bit part player that has small roll to participate in. When I eventually learn this lesson that the Lord is the ultimate authority then I will be satisfied, content, and peaceful when the anxieties and "adventures" happen in this life.
*-**M.R.**-*

No comments:

Post a Comment